Tourism: 706.678.5111 | Chamber: 706.678.2013

J & J Colonial Cleaners

Permitting Information

To get a business license in the City of Washington call City Hall at 706-678-3277. Wilkes County does not require you to get a permit unless you are "selling alcohol, palm reading or nude dancing". If you have additional questions about a business in the county call the County Commissioners office at 706-678-2511.

Website Design and Content Management by Think 9 Design